Buy SCCY CPX-2 9mm Flat Dark Earth Pistol with Stainless Slide Online
The Flat Dark Earth Frame SCCY CPX-2 is designed for shooters who prefer a concealed carry pistol without an external safety. The CPX-1 and CPX-2 models are identical in all other aspects of specifications and performance.
- Barrel: machined from bar stock with 7 lands and grooves having a 16-1 right hand twist.
- Receiver: 7075-T6 aircraft grade heat treated aluminum alloy, machined from bar stock.
- Grip/Frame: Made from Zytel polymer, with ergonomic finger grooves and an integral “RE-COIL CUSHION” on the back-strap.
- Recoil Spring System: all steel, fully encapsulated for ease of disassembly and reassembly.
- Slide Lock/Release: steel with a Zytel over molded polymer extension for ease of operation.
- 3 dot sight system: steel rear sight, adjustable for windage only with locking screw.
- Hammer firing system: double action only, internal hammer with inertial firing pin to prevent accidental discharge if dropped.
- Manual Guarded Safety: Newly designed with a guard molded into the frame.
- Double action trigger: specifically designed for shooter comfort and accuracy by designing the system to have a smooth effortless, consistent 9 pound trigger pull.
- Magazine: included with (2) double stack, 10 round capacity magazines with finger extension base installed and 2 flat magazine bases included.
- Trigger Guard Lock: custom designed to properly fit and be child resistant. Includes 2 keys.
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Barrel Length: 3.1″
- Height: 4″
- Length: 5.7″
- Width: 1″
- Weight: 15oz
- Capacity: 10 Rounds
- Frame: Flat Dark Earth (FDE)